Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: X-Men rules!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member The Cheshire Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So glad the cartoon is on Fox Family Channel! They NEED to put this series on DVD....

    They also need to make a Jubilee figure [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I'm still waiting on a regular Jean Grey figure...

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Thew's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    2,347
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YES
    YES
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    THE AWESOME

    i need more phoenix saga
    gladiator rockin jugs ass was sweet!

    can't wait for tomorrow

  3. #3
    Inactive Member The Cheshire Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Haha yeah, that was awesome! Gladiator is the man!

    Man, I think I saw the Phoenix saga 100 times back when it was shown on tv a long time ago, and I used to get sick of it...now its good to see it and I have no idea what is going on [img]tongue.gif[/img] How many episodes are there in this saga?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Thew's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    2,347
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    5 i think?

    then we got the dark phoenix in the next season of episodes

    i swaer i have seen every episode of this damn show over and over back when it was on fox
    i don't think i ever got sick of it

  5. #5
    Inactive Member The Cheshire Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool okay...

    But the Savage Land episodes were my favorite ones...

    Did they do a saga with the Hellfire Club? I can vaguely remember it...

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Thew's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    2,347
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah savage land was the best...because there was like 6 episodes that led up to it

    and sinister is my favorite villian

    as far as the Hellfire club
    that was in the Dark Phoenix Saga

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Wishmaster2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2004
    Posts
    70
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Like I said on the white board, we need DVDs pronto. With things like commentary from Stan Lee and other people (if anyone ever saw the Pizza Hut X-men tapes where the 4 guys talked about x-men, you know what I'm saying) and interviews with the cast and Jim Lee (since many of his designs were used in the show). Deleted scenes and whatever else they can throw.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Thew's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    2,347
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    the exciting conclusion of the Phoenix Saga...Tonight

  9. #9
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    man, I miss that show... [img]frown.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •